- provide a first class professional service which is directly
customised to the needs of each client
- exceed the expectations of clients
- meet all deadlines
- offer a friendly, efficient service
- nurture a long term working partnership with clients
- ensure that clients are made clearly aware of the product or
service Competitive Contract Services are offering, how long it will take to deliver and
what the total final cost will be
- continuously improve the quality of products and services we
5 Hogben Close, LYMINGE,
Folkestone, Kent CT18 8ND
||+44 (0)1303 862103
|Peter Hutt - Principal Consultant
| Ruth Hutt -
|CV for Peter Hutt - Principal Consultant
- 1992 - Present:: Founder and Principal Consultant of
Competitive Contract Services.
- 1989 -1991: 3 years as Head of Contract Services for
a large London Borough, DSO operations included: Building Cleaning, Catering Services,
Grounds Maintenance, Highways Services, Leisure Centres, Security Service (mobile and
static), Street Cleansing, Transport Fleet, (Budget £14.5m).
- 1986 -1989: 3 years as Assistant Director (Commercial
& Resource Services), services included: facilities management for large Civic Centre
complex, Building Maintenance, Post Room and Couriers, Printing &
Photocopying, Porters, Security, Telecommunications , Catering and
Building Cleaning DSO's including Education Services (Budget £10.5m).
- 1975-1985: 10 years practical operational experience
as a Senior Catering Manager, including the planning and implementation of a large
cook-chill scheme for 7000 meals per day. Experience of Hotel Operations, Schools,
Colleges, Luncheon Clubs, Meals on Wheels, Residential homes, Staff restaurants and
Leisure and Vending Services. Plus extensive knowledge of VIP Catering, functions,
banqueting and Licensed Bar's.
- 1963-1975: Full craft training including Kitchen,
Bar, Restaurant and 8 years in various hotel management posts.
|CV for Ruth Hutt, Principal Consultant
- Special Projects include Market Testing & Competitive Tendering,
Contract Management, Contract
Monitoring Systems, Customer Care and Complaints Procedures, Nutrition Standards,
Development and implementation of Quality Monitoring Systems.
- Very experienced in all types of
contracts, both private & public sector with emphasis on value for money
& quality, plus "in-house" catering operations.
- Various positions in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- 10 years as Catering Manager for large
- BA Degree in Food and Accommodation Management
- RIPHH Diploma in Food Hygiene Management
- CIEH Registration for Basic Food Hygiene Training
- Member Institute of Hospitality Managment (MIH).